Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Week Six- Coming to the Home Stretch (Down but Not Out)!!!!

Phew!!!!! My goodness- I can't even lie- I am overwhelmed. It seems like the time just crept up on us and we have so much to do before the final day of class. I am pretty nervous about choosing an ILP topic. Now it really feels like a Master's Program- which is a little intimidating. All I know is I want to choose something that I am passionate about and can be meaningful to others (especially in my community). I do appreciate the group discussions and class interactions. It makes me feel like we are a supportive family. We all are going through the same thing and trying to help one another achieve our goal. Always communicating with each other helps each of us know that we are not alone. I feel no animosity amongst our group and genuinely feel that everyone wants to see their classmates achieve their goals and help each other attain it. Overall, I am happy that I took this class and began my journey in a masters program at Cambridge College. I'm starting to get my feet wet- Let the games begin!!!

1 comment:

Assy said...

It was a long week charline, I have been thinking about the subject all this week, It is really not easy to pick a topic